Anonymous

Why are Central Americans like El Salvadorans and Gutamalean so unattractive ?

I’m usually not attracted to Hispanics but Central Americans seem to be the least attractive. I’m don’t mean to offend. I just want a straight forward answers

• Magui

There are good looking and not so good looking people in every single people in the world.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"I don't mean to offend" but - *insert intolerant ethnic slur and screwed up opinion here*

You're a racist.  Straight forward enough for you?

>*,(,*<

Ônly YOU can truly know the answer tô śuch 

*a* quėstion as this as this is your ôwn Opiniôn 

buť I fînd their women highly sexuålly appėaling

my cughz !

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Your opinion is Mesoamericans are unattractive. Well, no one can answer this because it's based on your personal feelings, not facts.

You say "I’m usually not attracted to Hispanics" and then separate out the Mesoamericans (Central Americans). If you think they look different why are you classifying them all as one group of people?

And just because we're on the subject of opinion vs. fact - In fact, Latina and Hisapnia are two different places in Europe.

Over all I don't think it's them, I'm sure it's you.

• k w

maybe unattractive to you, but to the unfamiliar faces, they know who is attractive......

For the most part, you will not get an answer that will be sufficient to your liking, because most respectable people will disagree with you. Attraction is subjective, which means that not everyone will be attracted to the same type. What you are attracted to is not the same for someone else. Does it mean that an entire group of people are "unattractive?" No. That is the same as saying that an entire group of people are ugly, therefore it is often offensive or crass to make such an assertion. The question as you ask it, it is not valid because you are basing it off of your own preferences. In addition, you are making a general statement by suggesting that the groups you mention are not attractive. 

It is fine if you have a specific preference based on a type, but it becomes invalid and even disparaging to make the kind of remarks as you have made. It then means that you have the problem, rather than the group of people you reference. I would rather not be the problem, but the solution. 

Mayan or native descent.  That is what your seeing.  But really, its not them, its you...