Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 4 weeks ago

I keep wishing and my singing never improves? Why don’t I sound better?

Every birthday I wished to improve my singing since I was like 7. I don’t really sing much because I don’t sound good and i never improve despite checking how I sound after each birthday

I am now 14 and I am wondering why my wishes have never come true? My birthday candles never made my wish come true, why?

Because wishing doesn't make you improve. Study, practice, and hard work do.

• Ian

Wish in one hand and s.h.i.t in the other, see which one fills up first.

It's called practice...voice lessons...etc. If you think your fav's all wished themselves to be great singers...you are deluded. They WORKED and WORKED and WORKED to get where they are. Every event (stardom) is preceded by process(work). You don't even sound like you LIKE singing...

• Random

Wishing doesn't work.  Try taking singing lessons.  Things don't just magically improve out of the blue, you have to put in the time and effort to improve them.