Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 3 weeks ago

Let's say you're a white person in a predominately white neighbourhood and you spot a black guy jogging or walking in a black hoody ?

Whats your next move? 

I would wave or say hi to him, like I would any other neighbor.

I see it daily and it's fine with us and the average income in this neighborhood is in the 6 digit range..

'

ITS OK you do not have to keep hiding behind  Anonymous, 

'

you can come out of the closet unless your in a country which says YOU DO NOT HAVE FREE SPEECH LIKE many countries have.

• Erik

I AM a white person in a predominantly white neighborhood.  I wouldn't do anything.

• Judy

Nothing.  My neighborhood is very much like what you are describing, and it is one of the safest neighborhoods in my state.

Let him jog. Be envious because I'm too lazy to exercise!

Nothing. I'll simply ignore him.

Nothing. It happens all the time where I live. I don't have criminals living in my neighborhood.

• A

why does there have to be a 'move'?   I don't own the neighborhood, anyone of any color, religion, ethnicity can walk or jog through it

Wave at the person and say hello.

• Random

I'd be a little confused.  Why would someone be wearing a hoody when the temperature is near 100 degrees?  I'm practically getting a heat stroke just thinking about it.