Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 3 weeks ago

Let's say you're a white person in a predominately white neighbourhood and you spot a black guy jogging or walking in a black hoody ?

Whats your next move? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I would wave or say hi to him, like I would any other neighbor.

• 3 weeks ago

I see it daily and it's fine with us and the average income in this neighborhood is in the 6 digit range..

'

ITS OK you do not have to keep hiding behind  Anonymous, 

'

you can come out of the closet unless your in a country which says YOU DO NOT HAVE FREE SPEECH LIKE many countries have.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I AM a white person in a predominantly white neighborhood.  I wouldn't do anything.

• Judy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Nothing.  My neighborhood is very much like what you are describing, and it is one of the safest neighborhoods in my state.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Let him jog. Be envious because I'm too lazy to exercise!

• 3 weeks ago

Nothing. I'll simply ignore him.

• 3 weeks ago

Nothing. It happens all the time where I live. I don't have criminals living in my neighborhood.

• A
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

why does there have to be a 'move'?   I don't own the neighborhood, anyone of any color, religion, ethnicity can walk or jog through it

• 3 weeks ago

Wave at the person and say hello.

• Random
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I'd be a little confused.  Why would someone be wearing a hoody when the temperature is near 100 degrees?  I'm practically getting a heat stroke just thinking about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.