English question?

there is nothing better than dry, clean clothes

it is nothing better than dry, clean clothes

which sentence is grammatically better?   can you pls tell me the reason why? 

I am not sure what you might want to mean by "it is nothing better".  There is=reality; this is a truth; a statement of fact or perceived fact (opinion).  "It is" can mean many things including some back-reference to some thing not declared which is not represented by the pronoun "it".  What is this "it" that you are telling us about?

To say "there is nothing better" means that you love dry, clean clothes.

To say "it is nothing better" is referring to something, saying that it is NOT better than clean clothes.

I would go with the first :)

The first sentence: "There is nothing better than dry, clean clothes." is grammatically correct. The second sentence is grammatically incorrect.

"It" is mainly used as a third person pronoun. For example, you may hear someone say "It is cloudy outside" when referring to the weather. You may also hear someone say "it is large" when referring to a house. They could also say "the house is large." Or, "what time is it?" And in response: "It is (it's) 3 o'clock." In other words, we use "it" when there really isn't a clear idea of the subject. 

When we want to say that something exists in a particular place, we use the structure there is. In "there is" sentences, we put the subject after the verb. Unlike with "it is", there is sentences have a clear subject that we want to speak about.

For example, we can say "there is snow outside," "there is a hole in my sock" and "there is a mouse in the kitchen." We cannot say "it is snow outside," because "snow" is already the subject of the sentence. We only use it when the sentence has no subject. Similarly, we cannot say "it is a hole in my sock" or "it is a mouse in the kitchen."