Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

When will Trump's enemies like Jeff Sessions realize that they will never defeat him ?

• Bye

I’m no fan of Jeff Sessions, but the amount of tribalism required to elect such a pitiful moron as coach Tuberville is one of the most Alabama things I’ve ever seen.

Of course republicans at-large have never heard the man speak, or they be stunned and humiliated.

• MISOA

When you realize women are human beings and not some goddamned endangered species and empower them as human beings !!!

That don't mean half the population of human beings won't be chasing the other half just because they are female ...period !!!

Once this Corona **** is over i am gonna get Nigella Lawson and Maddeline Stowe ..and tally up with Trump dude !!!

Let this be a lesson to all: cross President Trump and there are consequences. 

After all of that, I would imagine he will join the other republicans who will not vote for trump because he threw them under the bus...lol