Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Jeff Sessions another Never Trumper suffers a humiliating defeat. When will they stop atin and respect this man?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What does "atin" mean?

• 4 weeks ago

Sessions was NOT a "Never Trumper." He was the first Repugnicon Senator to throw his support behind the Very Stable Genius. He was Trump's Attorney General, but incurred the Wrath of Trump when he did the moral and legal thing, and recused himself from a very troublesome scandal. He actually did the right thing, and this is the thanks he gets from a corrupt President.

And he still praises Trump - which shows stupidity. Why do I need to respect stupidity?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You mean, the man who lost the general election, and whose popularity rating has never been over 50%?  That guy?

• 4 weeks ago

No reason to respect a pathological liar with blood on their hands.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why are conservatives about win and lose and NOT about right and wrong?  Hitler won his election. Mussolini won his election. The crowd voted for Barabas, not Jesus to be set free. When you gonna start talking about right and wrong?

• 4 weeks ago

Another book from a Trump insider dumping dirt all over him coming to a bookstore near you, probably just in time for the election.

Trump has really been a savior to the publishing industry. 

• MISOA
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Hey if you guys hate this yank Trump so much send him to us ...we like him and we will be glad of his company ...a straight man and a patriot....cheers!!!

Question is what will you do then get some liberal in or a feminist and have them justify the covid crisis ...huh ???? 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don’t think he is a ‘never trumper’. I think he is just another republican thrown under the bus to protect trump and Russia.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney-general-j...

• 4 weeks ago

Jeff session is more of a former Traitor trump lapdog

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It's funny, another person gets phucked in the azz by Trump..lol. He should go have drinks with Trumps former Bankers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.