Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Which would you wear A. a cheap medical lousy face mask or B a full.face resperator gas mask  to protect and prevent covid 19?

A KN95 mask...............

Full face gas mask.  That way I'm already prepared for when WW3 starts....

• Daniel

1.  This isn't a military question.  For some stupid reason, YA keeps dumping COVID questions in the military section.  YOU have the ability to move it to the right section (polls or some health category).

2.  I wear a regular face mask (surgical or cloth) in public unless I am in a situation where there is a higher probability or risk that I am in close proximity to someone with COVID (someone with symptoms, risk factors, aerosolizing airway procedures, or a positive test).  I am a paramedic, and these are the guidelines that we are following in the healthcare world.

Given a choice, NEITHER.

• Mike W

The reason for wearing the mask is to prevent you from passing the virus to other people.  The cheap mask is capable, for a short time, of doing that.