Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 weeks ago

did prince philip use his position to sleep with other women?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't know if he ever did or not. The next time I see him, I'll ask him.

• 3 weeks ago

Of course he did, there are rumours that he slept with a certain African American contributor to this site. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

How do we the public know what went on behind  the closed palace doors?

Please go to Amazon website  and take a look at all the books about the Queens marriage  for sale. This may help you.

If you are interested, I did come across a you tube about Prince Philips "alledged" affair with Princess Alaxendra, but who knows for sure what is fact and what is fiction?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

His favourite position is said to be doggy style

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marli
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't think he needed to use his titles of Prince and Duke or his rank as consort to the Queen to bed women.

He was Viking God handsome in his prime (Baldur, IMO) and as randy as other Mountbatten men had been.

Except for his close friendship  with the film star Merle Oberon, I don't think that there was any tabloid tittle-tattle about an affair that may have been true. There was the "Wednesday Club", but who knew what went on there?

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No one has been able to prove so.

• 3 weeks ago

wouldnt you...................

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

At 99 years of age. I very much doubt if he can have sex with anybody.

• 3 weeks ago

Whether or not he 'used his position to do this' it is rumoured that he had a few affairs during his marriage.

• 3 weeks ago

Of course. All men do. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.