Can you determine if it’s love through a kiss/makeout session? Read this I need help please ?

I’ve been seeing this guy for the past week, we met literally 5 days ago and have been hanging out everyday since. He has a better personality and sense of humor and looks than any guy I used to date/had feelings for. Well, at the end of our date we decided to seal it with a kiss but it led on to a makeout session. No sex, oral, really nothing sexual. Just making out. 

Here’s the thing: most of the thousands of guys I’ve made out with before we’re just boring, average kissers. I felt like every time I made out with any of them, they all felt the same and basic. 

But this guy for some reason, the making out feels different. Idk if it’s because I like him more than the other guys from my past, but I don’t think that’s it. 

Like do you ever makeout with someone and it’s just so much more passionate, loving, caring and you just feel more in sync and rythym with them than anyone else?

I don’t know if this guy is just a good kisser or if he’s being really passionate when he kisses me to say with his lips what his words can’t (that he’s really interested in me). 

He’s always trying to spend time with me when he isn’t busy, and even when he’s extremely tired from work or originally had other plans. I know he does really like me, but do you ever have a kiss that just hits different? 

I stopped reading at thousands of guys I've made out with. Yes, Sarah, you're in love when you make out with a guy. It just depends on how good the kiss is. Take care and good luck. Have fun, good luck. Take care.

I think you need to be careful that you are not getting caught up too much with the physical aspects of attraction. Many people make the mistake of placing too much of an emphasis on physical intimacy as opposed to an emotional connection and as a result, their relationship falls apart.

The most important component of a relationship is the emotional attraction. That often manifests itself through an understanding of feelings and the ability to converse organically. From the sounds of things, this guy seems to have good intentions in wanting to get to know you. With that being said, I would perhaps pull back from doing too much too soon in terms of physical interaction until you are certain that this guy is the one for you. I really hope this helps :)

Five days and you think he might be in love with you?  No, that's not happening.  Be with him, have fun and maybe he will fall in love, but not in five days.