Do you support The People's Revolution? ?

I support it 100%. Defunding racist institutions of terror and oppression. Creating people's autonomous zones and in favor of community policing, not cops. Supporting Black Lives Matter and all social justice movements and ending economic inequality. 

If you do not support The People's Revolution, why not?? Why would you want to continue to be an enemy of the people and continue to support institutional racism, terror and oppression???

• Prince

I support Virtue wearing the crown. Lenin said, "Virtue wearing the crown is a greater threat to the world revolution than 100 tyrant tsars" immediately after he murdered Grand Duchess Ella.

• F

Just read Animal Farm. 

Oh, grow up and get a real-world job.  

This "revolution" drivel seems to be popular among idealistic and naive post-adolescents UNTIL they learn that do-gooderism and "people's revolutions" always self-destruct.  (People are naturally greedy.)

I am "The People", and I don't support this revolution.  So who do you think you represent?  

No, it is not needed.  Some bad leadership, school teachers, and wealthy people have fueled the fires.  You people that run amuck will 50 years from now have regret and remorse.

I do NOT support Marxists. It is really THAT SIMPLE. Take your asinine "people's revolution" and shove it up your ****.

We are ALL ONE RACE. We are ALL genetically compatible and we can all make babies together. GO F#CK YOURSELF you "RACIST" bastard!

BLM is a bunch of MARXIST TERRORIST THUGS.

I'm not a Communist, but definitely against tRump & those who've defended/supported him.

You're a phucking moron without a pot to piss in.  Looters should be shot or imprisoned.

You must be young. Burn, Loot, and Mayhem is a racist, anti-civilization terror group.   Socialism does not work, and blacks are (overall) much better off in America than elsewhere. The current insurgency is somebody's latest attemp to get Trump out of the white house. ["Social justice" to these complainers means the black man always is right / wins in court, no matter what the truth is (because blacks have special rights).]

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.