Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 4 weeks ago

Fellow Conservatives: Would you play the following hilarious prank on Barack Obama, if you met him in person?

You pretend to give him a high-five, but make him miss. Then, you kick him in his balls and run off.

Did Trump change his birth cert to read Bollock Obama?

I've never WOLUD want to PLAY that GAME of KICKBALL..... 😂😂😂😂

• Carol

Yes. That's what all Cons do. 

You don't mean Conservatives. You mean Trump supporters. Conservatives have ceased to exist.

No , I am not a lame junvenile.......

Well, no, but if I met Donald Trump in person I might hand him a glass of water to see if he took it in one hand or two.

Why  would I want to do that? I'm not a Liberal that thinks it's OK to assault someone just because I don't agree with their politics. Apparently that is how you think though!

• Kieth

Haha! That would be hilarious! Fifteen years in prison and an assbeating by the secret service agents who tackle you.