Are there countries already using the 5G network? or is it still on trial?

South Korea, China, and the United States are using the 5G network technology.

5G is being rolled out in the USA now.  Just be aware that it means the cellular service provider needs to change out the equipment at every cell tower and at the head end side the cell tower connects to.  It takes time to roll it out and the most lucrative markets (big cities) for the provider are at the top of the roll out list.  I suspect by the end of 2021 it will be nation wide.

Also be aware you need a 5G capable phone.  None of the current iPhones are 5G capable.

I've been using 5G for well over a year, my city was one of the first to get it from AT&T.

Yes of course. The major providers here in the US have already been rolling out 5G in many areas. AT&T allegedly has installed 5G in my town, but I don't have AT&T so I can't verify it.

5G is being rolled out in Australia right now.  If you have an appropriate phone you're able to use 5G.