Which Player do you think is gonna win world best this season? ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Danny Ings.       

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

De Bruyne or Salah

• Adam
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

As I believe it's a popularity contest and not a contest based on how a player has played during this year. Messi

• 4 weeks ago

The top scorer of the team that wins the CL.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I know that Mr Anfield Aces takes part in the World Challenge Tiddlywinks competition each year held in Beijing in September.  That's why he disappears for days on end as he is in his shed practicing  

• It needs to be VVD  this year TBH,   he has easily been the single most effecitve individual for a team to achieve it's targets, simply put we don't win the UEFACL last season  or the EPL title this season,  i don't think any other player could seriously have a claim of being this effective, so ignorant pundits are again trying to deceive facts and possibly reward it to another LFC player J.Henderson.....which even as a diehard LFC fan is a total joke and injustice......i wonder why they would say this? (sarcasm) 

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

henderson LOL   

• Wokaz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It's likely going to be between Messi, Van Dijk, Lewandowski, and De Bruyne.

Despite people getting tired of him winning it, I fully expect Messi to go home with the Balon d'Or although it may depend on who wins the Champions League.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.