Why teacher tend to punish a kid who made a scene?

Just thinking if you got hurt or insulted in any way. You shouldn't get punish but the one who hurt you.

Example: at school lunch table, the troublemaker kicked another kid's leg under the table. The one who got attacked yell at troublemaker to stop it. Teacher heard kid yelled stop it. Guess what? Teacher punish the one who yell stop it. Not the one who kicking another kid.

I'm a teacher.  That's not what I tend to do.  You've asked this 4 times.  What is your confusion?

Yes, the person yelling where I teach would be punished.  Maybe the "troublemaker" would have been also punished.  The school where I teach tells children to report "troublemakers" to the nearest adults.

And no students stepped up to report the troublemaker?  Seems very odd to me.

That's why the stop it kid should report the complete incident and use other people at the table as witness. If teacher doesn't work, let parents tell principal

Exactly  like wtf