Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 3 weeks ago

Is my life over? I'm going to prison possibly for 30 years?

Many people pressed charges for internet harassment and threats. Each charge was 90 days to 2 years in prison because it's so severe. I have no friends, no money,  no job, tons of enemies. In fact I'm viral.  When you go to prison, you get your *** beat my tons of guys and the *** rape you. Just say you do like it, they stick objects up your ***. My pain is their pleasure. Anxiety attacks so bad guards do not care so no meds. Isolation where your mind snaps. I'm not going through that so is suicide the best option before I go. I was told in prison you cant even kill yourself because they put you on suicide watch. If I pissed someone off maybe they shank me and kill me? Or they just torture me for 30 years and not allow me to die. Im not going through that. I've never been in a fight so I'm a target as it is. As my parents say its over!!

• Erik

You are full of shinola.  Fortunately you can't go to prison for trolling.

Shouldn't you have thought about that before doing or saying whatever you did or said ?

Don't fight it and let it happen. Who knows you might like it

• Ann

It sounds as if Jacob Nguyen is experimenting in this forum to see if he can get some followers.  People are tired of him on Society & Culture (disabled people group).  He claims to threaten police officers, stalk Vietnamese girls, call hotlines, etc., and he's a nuisance.  He threatens to commit suicide or homicide all the time.  He claims to variously be autistic, have bipolar disorder, and to be transgender.  Pay no attention to him.

WHERE are you claiming this is?  I know of no offense which piles on top of another offense of the same nature.  Thirty years?  Never.  For internet harassment and threats?  Never.

You will either live for another 30 years or you won't.  It's that simple.

Only you know if suicide is the best option.

Trolling on Yahoo Answers is still legal.

You need to at least be consistent within each question. There is NO level of offense that has a maximum sentence of 30 years and a minimum of 90 days.

You have a vivid fantasy life.

Hell yeah it's over, you lost everthing.  Your going to be gang raped every day. Go to a store buy a gun and shoot yourself you loser. You made people your victims. You had nothing to live for anyways, your worthless  anyways even if you didnt commit crimes.

You know, there are people serving life without parole who still manage to find purpose and meaning in their lives. Being the victim of violence, including sexual violence, does not mean you cannot have a life that remains decent and honorable, more than it's been while you were making other people *your* victims.

see a therapist or get counseling about this