Rosellyn asked in HealthOptical · 3 weeks ago

Can I request for them to give me transition lenses and keep the frame or do I have to buy new glasses entirely?

Recently got glasses and realized that it didn’t tint as sunglasses (those glasses are called transition lenses or photochromic)

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    You will probably have to buy new frames.

  • 3 weeks ago

    They should be able to make new lenses for the existing frames.  The practice where I work does this all the time for people to save them money.  It is not unusual to reuse frames that are still relatively new and in good shapes.

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    if you can afford to pay for them you can ask for whatever you want

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.