With an outdated Ram and also an outdated CPU and that the CPU is underpowered and impacting performance, how do I fix all this?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Buy a new computer.

• 3 weeks ago

Try downloading extra ram. The following website will allow you to download up to 32GB of ram to any computer.

https://downloadmoreram.com/

• 4 weeks ago

Buy a new CPU and RAM and then your problem is solves.

• 4 weeks ago

The motherboard, CPU, and the common I/O device cards were all designed to fit in with each other, so EVERYTHING in your system is outdated and underpowered.  In terms of the cost of your time to fix this plus the cost of parts, you would do better to just buy a new system and get the manufacturer's or seller's warranty.  Not to mention the risk of trying to put something together yourself, unless you are an experienced PC tech.  One good short and your CPU is toast.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Buy new stuff.

• User
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Buy

or build

a new PC.

If money is an issue

look for a refurbished PC. I've had mostly good luck with them.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If I were you I would get a new iMac and be done with it.

• 4 weeks ago

Outdated plugins like CPU and RAM come on outdated motherboards.  By the time you upgrade parts for marginal improvement, you have spent much.  And some other old part like the video or the power could fail.  Consider something new, like a computer.  And you get a warranty!

• 4 weeks ago

It helps to know what your current hardware is to determine whether its worth upgrading the hardware or buying a new computer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.