Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to still eat meat after watching Earthlings?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

its possible to eat meat after killing and butchering it yourself. Millions do it all the time.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

that film made me and sister go vegetarian and then vegan. we eat meat now and we are so happy we quit being a vegan a year ago. veganism was pure torture for me and my sisters health. My life matters more than a cow or a pig. After eating meat all the problems my body went through in the 7/8 years of being vegetarian/vegan was healed by meat. 

MEAT HEALS!!!! 

Source(s): Listen to the exvegans! WAYY /more exvegans exposing this poor diet and i hope this stops the vegan propoganda!
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If Soylent Green is made from people and those people were Vegans, Is Soylent Green Vegan? 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only gullible fools believe the hype from Earthlings. One-off practices that are illegal in most countries and exploited for profit by the film producers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes quite possible. Many people do. However I say the real challenge is for folk to watch Dominion, and then see if they can still eat meat. 

• 4 weeks ago

No. Human are not food. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.