Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to still eat meat after watching Earthlings?

its possible to eat meat after killing and butchering it yourself. Millions do it all the time.

that film made me and sister go vegetarian and then vegan. we eat meat now and we are so happy we quit being a vegan a year ago. veganism was pure torture for me and my sisters health. My life matters more than a cow or a pig. After eating meat all the problems my body went through in the 7/8 years of being vegetarian/vegan was healed by meat. 

MEAT HEALS!!!! 

Source(s): Listen to the exvegans! WAYY /more exvegans exposing this poor diet and i hope this stops the vegan propoganda!
  • kswck2

If Soylent Green is made from people and those people were Vegans, Is Soylent Green Vegan? 

Only gullible fools believe the hype from Earthlings. One-off practices that are illegal in most countries and exploited for profit by the film producers.

Yes quite possible. Many people do. However I say the real challenge is for folk to watch Dominion, and then see if they can still eat meat. 

No. Human are not food.