Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why didn't conservatives say "All Lives Matter" before the BLM movement?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

    Because they exclude born lives.

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    They're mad because they didn't think of it first. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    We really don't care all that much about race. A lot of conservatives didn't have any need to talk about it. 

  • Ann
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

    Because we didn't think it needed to be said. We didn't think Black lives matter needed to be said either. Black organizations and leaders like Al I'm a huge liar Sharpton have decided to divide themselves. Fact is BLM doesn't care about ALL Black lives, either. It only cares about the 2% of Black lives taken by the police. The other 98% that are taken by other Black lives, they couldn't care less about--even when they are babies.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

    because they have no idea what to say until something big happens

  • Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Long story short:  because they are RE-active, not PRO-active...  Also, because of who the "Conservatives" co-opted in recent years.  (Even after Bush II).

  • 3 weeks ago

    Burn/Loot/Murder doesn't say that, sparky.  Why should anyone say the obvious?

  • 3 weeks ago

    Because we thought it was obvious. I guess not though. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    Because there was no need too. "Black lives matter" exposed an ignorance by those who chanted it that somehow, Black lives didn't matter to police, odd when 40% of police are minorities. "All lives matter" is a response to put some rationality to that! 

    In 2019, 10 unarmed Blacks were killed by police and 20 unarmed Whites were. This when there are around 600 arrests a day with 2 of those turning violent to one degree or another. 

  • 3 weeks ago

    Everyone knew it was true back then

  • 3 weeks ago

    No need to say what everyone already knows.  The racist BLM movement has set back race relations 50 years in this country

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.