Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

Could Jim Crow laws be brought back based on religious freedom?

I can't legally say I will deny service to blacks but I can deny service without reason. So I want to be able to openly deny service so I don't have to say it. And with the cake bakery and American Defense for Freedom I am trying to promote Jim Crow laws. Jim Crow laws was also defended by religious freedom and the Tower of Babel tells us that race should be kept separate. Now I'm not a racist I do think that races are equal and can be Christian but race should be kept separate.

But definitely Supreme Court can change it's mind and it has before.

Tower of babel had nothing to do with race.   Jim crow laws had nothing to do with religious freedom...

Try again

You're misinterpreting the Tower of Babel* story. But you can't really claim you're not a racist while openly advocating for racist policies. Just sayin'. 

* This parable is a warning to humankind to not try to challenge God. The participants weren't made incapable of communicating as any kind of segregationist dream but rather to stop them from trying to build a tower so they could look upon the face of God. The tale encourages blind faith rather than racial separatism. 

You sure sound racist, and that has nothing to do with the Tower of Babel. I suggest you actually READ the story. Next you will be telling us about the Mark of Cain being where black people came from(and yes I have heard that stupid claim). 

• Maxi

Yes laws can be brought back........... seems like the USA is very backwards if this is how Americans think, my guess is you are a troll as you are continuing to post this same junk question and as I am sure ( from the Americans I know personally) the general population in the USA is not such backward uneducated people

So separate but equal?  Yeah, that's actually EXACTLY what the SCOTUS ruled was not legal.

If only low IQ's could be kept separate.....

Jim Crow laws are NOT coming back and you would be found guilty of racism