My parents fixed my marriage in childhood? Why?

My parents fixed my marriage in childhood means when I was born, actually it's our tradition.

 I tell my parents that I hate 😡 this girl, actually, I hate 😡 that girl because she is uneducated, fat, in short, if I did marriage with her, so will attempt suicide.

Plz help me........... What 😦 I do know.

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    You sound very confused.  I thought you were courting someone else:  "I am falling in love since childhood with a girl but there is a problem, my cousin also love, I am full of beauty but my cousin is rich, ?"

    You have two choices.  Don't marry her and alienate your parents OR marry her and remain on good terms with your parents.

    I don't understand this part - you claim to be poor.  Why is this uneducated, fat, short "girl" interested in marrying you?

  • 4 weeks ago

    It sounds like there will be negative consequences (given your family and culture) whether you marry her or not. There's no decision you can make that will have a completely happy ending.

    I think you would break up with her immediately if you weren't afraid of your family's disapproval. So ask yourself, "What bad things will happen if I break up with her?" Then ask yourself, "Would that be even worse than spending a lifetime with a woman I can't stand?" If it were me, I'd rather face my family's disapproval than find myself trapped in a marriage I hated. But which do YOU think would be worse?

    Once you know the answer to those questions, you can make the right decision.

  • roger
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Marrying someone who you do not love is both immoral and unethical. Unetihical because wedding vows include a promise to love the person. You are lying if you do not. Immora because haxing sex with someone you do not love is no different from prostitution.

    I would refuse to marry such a person. Better to stay single.

  • 4 weeks ago


    There's your options. 

    Marry or suicide. 

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    Just marry her so you get some sex and will calm down

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.