Is Elisabeth a TERF ?

I would bury my tongue in Elisabeth

Elisabeth is a fine young lady who only ever wants to help the unfortunate deviants get back onto the right path and become decent members of society. 

Source(s): Many pompous years

She’s a good decent heterosexual Norwegian young lady

• No way Elisabeth is one of the nicest users on here.

• She is no such thing! She is a proper and decent young lady with nothing but pure love in her heart who strives to be kind to everyone, always!

I wasn't aware that Elisabeth is a feminist, but she is definitely trans-exclusionary. 

I'm sorry, I just can't resist.  Elisabeth is many things - homophobic, hypocritical, narrow-minded, paranoid, rather stupid and very needy - she seems to need people to love her and requires people to comment on her.  And I'm to blame - I feed this need in her.  She's a mess, poor child.  More to be pitied than reviled.  But I just can't help myself.  She's such an easy target.  Is she a TERF?  Depends on the day.

Idk,,yeah she's trans exclusionary but (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm pretty sure I've seen her being misogynistic before... 

If you are actually going to use that inflammatory and insulting epithet in earnest, isn't the question whether she's a feminist rather than whether she's gender critical?

What is a TERF?