Is Elisabeth a TERF ?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I would bury my tongue in Elisabeth

• 3 weeks ago

Elisabeth is a fine young lady who only ever wants to help the unfortunate deviants get back onto the right path and become decent members of society. 

Source(s): Many pompous years
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

She’s a good decent heterosexual Norwegian young lady

• No way Elisabeth is one of the nicest users on here.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • She is no such thing! She is a proper and decent young lady with nothing but pure love in her heart who strives to be kind to everyone, always!

• 4 weeks ago

I wasn't aware that Elisabeth is a feminist, but she is definitely trans-exclusionary. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm sorry, I just can't resist.  Elisabeth is many things - homophobic, hypocritical, narrow-minded, paranoid, rather stupid and very needy - she seems to need people to love her and requires people to comment on her.  And I'm to blame - I feed this need in her.  She's a mess, poor child.  More to be pitied than reviled.  But I just can't help myself.  She's such an easy target.  Is she a TERF?  Depends on the day.

• 4 weeks ago

Idk,,yeah she's trans exclusionary but (correct me if I'm wrong) I'm pretty sure I've seen her being misogynistic before... 

• 4 weeks ago

If you are actually going to use that inflammatory and insulting epithet in earnest, isn't the question whether she's a feminist rather than whether she's gender critical?

• 4 weeks ago

What is a TERF?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.