What is your favorite foreign cuisine?
- Anonymous3 weeks agoFavourite answer
I love Indian food.Vindaloo is a favorite dish of mine.The hotter the better !!!
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 73 weeks ago
Mediterranean...esp Greek and Turkish.
I can't narrow down any more.
- Matt85Lv 73 weeks ago
Probably Indian. I love all the spices and vegetarian options.
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Lv 63 weeks ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 3 weeks ago
- GuardianLv 73 weeks ago
Cross between Asian and Greek.
Both their foods are somewhat similar to my ethnic cuisine.
- KathyLv 73 weeks ago
- opɐpɹɐʇǝɹ ıɹnƃLv 53 weeks ago
italian cuisine, more specifically pizza
- Anonymous3 weeks ago
I like Indian but i like english indian food like baltis where it was created in england so it is really foreign anymore thats the question because curries arent the same abroad and i probably wouldnt enjoy them
- Luna 🌙Lv 53 weeks ago
Mine is Japanese, followed by Indian cuisine