Where/How can I report inappropriate work place behavior in an establishment that doest have a true HR department?

I am experiencing behavior at a pharmacy (mom and pop shop) that is making me uncomfortable. The HR department isnt fully set up - its nearly nonexistant. I was wondering if there are agency that can help me with this?

4 Answers

  • Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    not unless th 'behavior' is illegal.

  • 4 weeks ago

    They have a right to run their business how they see fit, unless they are doing something criminal.  Making you uncomfortable - you don't report that.  If you don't like the job, quit.  Find a job you do like.

    Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Unless it's criminal, in which case you'd report it to the police, there's no one to report it to. If it violates civil law, to get legal satisfaction, you have to sue them. That's not reporting it, though. There's nobody whose job it is to go and scold your employer for making you feel uncomfortable.

  • Ana
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

    Maybe instead of being a snitch, you can just tell them what they’re doing that makes you uncomfortable and politely ask them to stop?

    you know, maybe you can act like a normal person that’s not a snake that bites the hand that feeds?

    Literally nobody likes snitches 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.