Are grey aliens humans from the future or aliens ?

Do you think that grey aliens could be humans from the future traveling back in time machines or aliens from another world

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It is difficult to say exactly who the Greys are, 

and where they are from. Either of the choices 

that you present here are totally viable. 

The U.S. Navy is now admitting that UFOs have been 

posing a danger to military craft and exercises for many years. 

So now we know that UFOs are here, 

but it is fairly reasonable to assume that 

it is going to be a while before anyone introduces 

the public and the world to the entities who are driving them. 

We may never come to know who the Greys are, 

or where they live and call 'home'. 

There 'may' be a reason for it. 

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think they are "Models" from which Dummies and Animatronics are built, designed by the CIA/NSA used to disorient and confuse already drugged up people that the government has temporally abducted.  THIS to secretly TEST  them for adverse effects of exposure to toxic, biological or radioactive substances  These substances could have been released by accident, or in a weapons test---or a deliberate, unethical experiment.---Hence the need for secrecy.

The "Alien" dummies are there to deliberately "mess up" any memory, should the amnesia drugs wear off (A stroke of genius).  The victim will either be AFRAID to talk or will not be believed if he does.

The only Flaw in this system is that the operatives used the SAME dummies in most , if not all cases.  So that the victims that remember describe THE SAME "ALIEN"---lending a sense of veracity to their experiences, suggesting SOMETHING really happened.---If they used a different alien each time, then there would be NO matches, as no two people will invent the same 'alien". This flaw opens up the opportunity for logical deconstruction.

1) The people had the SAME and a REAL experience.--as the descriptions match

2) the only entity capable of pulling of such a large scale operation HAS to be the government.

3) There HAS to be a legit reason for this---like some accident or experiment that affected many people  and a need to HIDE it from the public, to prevent either SCANDAL or panic.

4) This began before 1977 when the "Close Encounters" movie introduced the "grey" to the public at large (They were based on the reports before the movie was made)

5) the pre 1977 reports were not based on the public culture by reason of #4 

Thus The greys are part of a government program designed to keep abductions of people for testing SECRET to as to avoid a scandal or public panic over something the government did back in the 1960s.

No conspiracy theory , just simple Holmisean Deduction.

• 1 month ago

None of those fictions. Space aliens are from the bowels of the fantasies of people of a modern age which worships technology without understanding it.

• 1 month ago

I used to believe that.  Nowadays I think they're a response to the loss of religion and the growth of secularisation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Fact has been proven to be stranger than Fiction

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The New World Order is controlled by the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are controlled by the Reptoid Aliens.

The Reptoid Aliens are controlled by the Small Greys.

The Small Greys are controlled by the Large Greys.

The Large Greys are controlled by the Beings of Pure Energy from Another Dimesion.

The Beings of Pure Energy from Another Dimension are controlled by my cat, Snookums.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Reynolds aluminum foil is truly worth the higher price, if one were to need to fashion a hat for themselves.

• 1 month ago

I'd have to doubt time travel;  In fact, I have to doubt they're aliens.... I think if you were to track them down, they'd be located in the Hollywood area...

• 1 month ago

Grey aliens come from movies and science fiction books. 

• 1 month ago

Travelling backwards in time is impossible. Gray aliens are a Hollywood myth. We have no clue what aliens could look like because they may come in many forms.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.