What does this phrase even mean?

Maybe a little TMI, but in any case, I was texting my BF about how I was kinda turned on and he said "I feel like one of us always is! We have a healthy sexual appetite between ourselves". What does sexual appetite between ourselves mean?

Means one of you is always turning the other on to sex.

It means you're BOTH horn dogs..........and love making the sign of the double backed beast. 

Keep your love life close. Keep your sex life private.   Have a lot of fun but dammit be careful.  Respect yourself !!!   The idea that at one time or the next one or both of you are horny,...in my humble opinion a girls hunger and desire should  

goforyourdesireimgoingImgoingtomyladynow!   never be quashed nor neglected.

• Alan H

That you are both up for it!

• Isabel

He's telling you that even if you're not up for it, he is.

• Matt

between the two of you => your appetite + his appetite 

• Ana

It means that you guys like each other a lot. It also means that you’re kind of stupid for not realizing that…

Basically it is your boyfriend's way of expressing that their is a strong sexual attraction between you both. It is a really good thing because many couples experience the problem of maintaining a healthy as their relationship progresses. In short, many couples can become bored and as a result, their relationship suffers. I really hope this helps :)

• Linda

It means basically that you're both horny for each other all of the time. It also means you have strong sexual chemistry. That's a good sign.

Source(s): Experience

sexual appetite=attraction