What does this phrase even mean?

Maybe a little TMI, but in any case, I was texting my BF about how I was kinda turned on and he said "I feel like one of us always is! We have a healthy sexual appetite between ourselves". What does sexual appetite between ourselves mean?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Means one of you is always turning the other on to sex.

• 5 months ago

It means you're BOTH horn dogs..........and love making the sign of the double backed beast. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Keep your love life close. Keep your sex life private.   Have a lot of fun but dammit be careful.  Respect yourself !!!   The idea that at one time or the next one or both of you are horny,...in my humble opinion a girls hunger and desire should  

goforyourdesireimgoingImgoingtomyladynow!   never be quashed nor neglected.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That you are both up for it!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

He's telling you that even if you're not up for it, he is.

• Matt
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

between the two of you => your appetite + his appetite 

• Ana
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It means that you guys like each other a lot. It also means that you’re kind of stupid for not realizing that…

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Basically it is your boyfriend's way of expressing that their is a strong sexual attraction between you both. It is a really good thing because many couples experience the problem of maintaining a healthy as their relationship progresses. In short, many couples can become bored and as a result, their relationship suffers. I really hope this helps :)

• Linda
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It means basically that you're both horny for each other all of the time. It also means you have strong sexual chemistry. That's a good sign.

Source(s): Experience
  • 5 months ago

sexual appetite=attraction

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.