Will Iran and Israel be friends if Israel and USA be no longer friends?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No. Iran considers Israel apartheid and illigimate having stolen Palestinian land. They also won't forgive or forget Israel attacking them and using Mossad etc. Not with this regime anyway or anytime soon.

In Iran newspapers Israel is painted as a criminal and America is the corrupt judge or military defending Israel's mischievous and sinful behaviour in the middle East. Zionism is viewed as an ideology that goes against Islam and oppressors the Muslims and exiled refugee Palestinians from returning home.

Iran doesn't care about justess IMO. They only care about revenge. Even if Israel allowed Palestinian refugees to return the Palestinians are the only peoplebon earth who can pass refugee status over generations. Nothing but destruction would please Iran. Even the existence of Israel is considered illegal. Iran tells Israelis to leave Israel or else risk being collateral damage and suffering collecrive punishment.  Anyone supporting or living in Israel is considered an occupier or zionist UNLESS they speak out against Israel, carry out terrorist attacks against Israel, stand besides the Palestinians etc. If Israel was destroyed either those who betrayed the Jews would be told to convert to Islam ir leave

or assimilate.

Maybe something can change to make peace e.g. Israel becomes a theocracy. The USA doesn't want that. The US is our own worst enemy. We can only try to make peace with them. All we can do is try. Don't hold your breath.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • 2 months ago

I think the youth of the world can make Israel and Iran friends and change the way of their boomers, yes 

• Aaron
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

they will not become friends ,first of all ,Israel need to further expand before it survive 

because Israel has small land areas,once war break out ,their small strategic depth make it difficult to defeat other countries ,there is strong possibility that it will be wiped off the face of earth by country with a vast land areas,

what's more ,there had been some sporadic war between two countries ,So there has been animosity between the two people ,this hatred doesn't go away easily ,it will require several generations of people to forget about this hostility ,furthermore ,Israel occupied Jerusalem,

• Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hello,

Iran is sadly currently dedicated to Israel's destruction.

I also refer to the answer from contributor "BravoSierra", and to the current "bug" affecting comments on this website:

To a different question contributor BravoSierra commented under my answer (other comments blocked on that question-thread due to a bug), saying: 

"Rob, you are facking the history, all what you said is a made up, future will tell.": 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

The regular reader will know I provide factual-information. Read these comments screen-captured here, to see an example of contributor BravoSierra using lying and deceit:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lt7mbts2tyjjppz/Exam...

I have tried posting both the latter paragraphs as comments under contributor BravoSierra's answer. The first comment remained, while the second comment was removed.

This means that the current "bug" seems to be affecting comments that contain a URL (the only other possible explanation though rather unlikely, may be that a member of Yahoo Answers staff is using a management tool to selectively target users or content they do not like).

Contributor BravoSierra in his answer falsely-accuses Israel of "Apartheid", yet while there is zero objective-evidence of any Apartheid in, or by, Israel.

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, they won't be friends.

• 2 months ago

Mshe,

Iran is dreaming in its Persian Kingdom, and the Zionist state from the Nile to the Euphrates, both are evil, but still you can not call Iran Apartheid like Israel.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.