Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

My brother is OBSESSED with my breasts?

Ever since my brother started going through puberty, he has been obsessed with my breasts, not our mothers, just mine.  

He was do everything in his power to cop a feel.

He would come up with all kinds of creative ways to getting to touch them.  

He was look under my bathroom door when I would get out of the shower to see them, and he was obsessed with talking about them.  He would ask me countless questions about them, would talk about how great they looked, and would threaten me with things that I was terrified of if I didn't let him fondle them.

I even had to start washing my own laundry because he would play with my bras.

I told my parents about this, but they didn't care AT ALL.

My dad laughed, and said "that's my boy!" My mom just gave me a speech about how what he was doing was completely normal behavior for a boy his age, and never told him not to.

Well, he is now 30 years old, and nothing has changed.

We're both unemployed now because of this virus, and forced to stay with our mother.

Just yesterday, he was talking about my boobs again, and threatening me to let him play with them.  I have never once given in, and called him "sick" but I don't know what else do to.  I feel so uncomfortable around him.  I don't know what the appeal is.  I am quite overweight and unattractive.  Why would he want to even look at me anyway, he's my biologic brother.

girl. report him. that’s sexual assault/harassment. you don’t deserve that. i’m sorry you have to go through that.

if hes trying to molest you tell the police about it

• art

since your parents wont take the matter seriously then report him to the police

He's sick and you need to get out of there as soon as possible. Covid will make it hard, but start looking.

Report the incest fetish troll