12 Answers

Relevance
  • 🦋
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

All of the above 

• 3 weeks ago

It depends. Here are some of the problems for all of them...

Bisexual: Not always seen as a real sexuality, a lot of people don't realize that you can have a preference

Gay: A lot people think you are feminine automatically

Lesbian: Some people don't believe you when you come out, people will think your girlfriend is just a friend

Transgender: Some people think you are just crazy, transitioning is expensive (Side note: I am not talking about genderfluid, nonbinary, agender in this category. Just FtM and MtF. I do know that transgender an umbrella term, but most of the time, people are just referring to transmen and transwomen.)

• 3 weeks ago

None of those; they are all perfectly normal and natural the way they are.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Any one of those would have to be somehow bad in order for any one to have the potential to be "worse" than the others.  Since there's nothing wrong with any of those, none can be considered any worse than the others.  However, what is worse is to be a homophobic, transphobic, ignorant, prejudiced bigot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The worst thing to be is a bigot

• 3 weeks ago

I'd say transgender. There's lots more violence against trans people. And transitioning sounds like a hassle.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's not the Oppression Olympics.

Everyone faces ignorance and bigotry, but trans people get more than their fair share.

• 3 weeks ago

i think its different for everybody

• sam
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

All are equally awesome. 

You might be more likely to recieve homophobic comments as one of these types of people, which would naturally be difficlult to deal with. 

But whatever you are, be true to yourself. Because you are amazing as you are.

• 3 weeks ago

Worse than what? Each is a valid part of human sexuality. The only thing that makes any of them "bad" is the persecution of people who appear to be "different" by (mainly religious) bigots.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.