Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Can you be tracked down for making death threats towards people and your friend online on here?

So I made some threats on here while I was high and angry with a friend. I posted death threats on here and threats to kill a friend. I've been reported to the FBI and the FBI is building a case on me. I did all of this while using an VPN and TOR browser. Can they track me down if I used the VPN and tor browser ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes they can. They are very clever. They can also spot trolls. 

• 4 weeks ago

You bet they can.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

they might be able to

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Report the troll

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

If true and they want you, youre toast.

• 4 weeks ago

Blah, blah, blah,

Whine, whine, whine.

LOL!  You really aren't nearly as computer savvy as you claimed.

You've claimed that you already have been tracked down and "harassed"  is that yet another lie?

Little late to worry about this now.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a pathological liar and inept troll isn't a disabliy, jacob.

• 4 weeks ago

No you'll be ok if your using an VPN. I had a similar situation. On Facebook I told my neighbor I was gonna shove c4 up his dog's @ss then throw it at him and blow him to smithereens. But I was quickly deleted it and they couldn't trace it when I followed through with the plan since I was using an VPN and TOR browser. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes Jacob, you can be tracked down.  If I can track you down the Feds can too.

• 4 weeks ago

If it was a friend you threatened, why do you imagine anyone would have to "track you down?"

You don't think your friend knows who you are?

• 4 weeks ago

If the FBI was building a case on you, you'd be the last person to know before they kicked your front door down.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.