Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

If you have one testicle removed can you still get someone pregnant?

As long the one testicle can produce sperm, then you still can get a woman pregnant.

only half the time

• Edna

Yes, you certainly can.   It takes only one functioning testicle to get a woman pregnant. 

i'm pregnant and you're the father

Source(s): can a man still reproduce with only one testicle? no, women don't find that shit attractive

Yup, just ask my parents. Dad had a testicle removed due to cancer when he was a teenager, told he couldn't father children... I was born just after their 2nd anniversary. Any DNA questions have been shut down due to a recent DNA test for unrelated reasons, I'm definitely his kid (as are my younger siblings). 

• Jill

If the other testicle still works, yes. 

As long as the other testicle is still functioning and nothing was "disconnected" in the loss of the other testicle - then yes - one testicle will still produce enough sperm to cause pregnancy.

BTW - women with just one ovary can also still have children naturally.  

• Rick

OH YEA !!!!!   ......................................

Source(s): Cancer survivor AND Grand Dad of Twelve.