Diana
Diana asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

How can we access our list of Best Answers?

• Sharon

Go to your profile where your answers are shown and scroll down to see which ones have been chosen as the favorite answer. You can also see your favorite answers by going to your notifications page and scrolling down the page. Click on the bell at the top right of the page to get there.

Answer- (for now) you can't. You have to do it the hard way, by scrolling through your answers. The good news is Q and A history loads much faster.

Apparently we no longer can.  They should put the best answers tab back.  It was nice to see at a glance which of our answers are valuable to others.  Mixing them with the all answers field is not a good idea,  How does this omission make YA more family friendly and useful?  Crippling something is NEVER useful.

• .

It does not exist at present. You have to scroll through your entire list of answers to see which ones were selected as 'favorite' (you'll see a little gold medal beside them). The page that used to list all a users BA/FA in one place has been removed from the display. We have no way of knowing if it will be reinstated or not.

If you don't like the changes, the place to post is the feedback forum or vote for a post someone else already made on that same issue (that's what it's for). You can explain which changes you don't like, and why. Make your suggestion about the removal of the BA list here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010

• That feature is not available on the new family friendly Yahoo Answers. 

• Daniel

You cant anymore on the new Answers Profile Format that they have Released 

This is not an answer. The best answers list was my guide to which area my answers were pertinent and well received. Without it, I have no motivation to continue participating. I've been on this board for a long time, but this improvement takes away my initiative to participate. I'm a level 7, and suddenly don't give a crap.

• There is none, so as for now you will not find it.  But your notifications should be enough to let you know which questions you got a favorite answer.  The notification page is on the top right of the page between the username and mail.  It a purple bell icon.  It they had the best answers you will see them.  But some don't get them.  Some none at all.

Right now we can't.  Going to your Notifications does NOT take you to your best/favorite answer list. Hopefully Yahoo Verizon will update this in the next hour or day. 

I have no idea why so many people tell you to to your notifications. That makes no sense to me at all. 

It didn't happen in the next hour. That is not surprising. 

I suspect I recently DID get 1 or possibly 2 best answers. There is NOTHING on my notifications list. ZILCH. 

• I can’t find it on this new format, otherwise I like it.