MAN UTD 2-2 SOUTHAMPTON - Classic Man Utd really?

Whenever our rivals drop points we drop points but Southampton deserved a point.

• Harry

Yeah, that really sucked, conceding so late, but one goal is never enough nowadays.

Sorry, for the late answer.

The opposition did deserve a point, they played well.

Hopefully we'll get top four - my ultimate hope for us this season, is that we do enough to play in the CL next season, even if it means we don't win the FA Cup.

I want us to give it our all in the remaining league games and beat Leicester City, to secure it, with Chelsea FC hopefully dropping points - I don't want to play a qualifier - I'm so glad we'll be done with the league before continuing our European campaign, I think it's a huge advantage, especially if we secure fourth or third place and then we can hopefully finish off with a trophy.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.

It seems a wasted opportunity

Because Man Utd are rubbish

• snafu

Saints have an extremely irritating habit of conceding close to the death so this is a surprising and welcome development. 

Looking at the match stats they certainly deserved something out of the game. Utd were second best in most departments.

i use to like football but then got fed up and bored with it because majority of the players are closet homosexuals or plain boring to watch.

now that i think about it, i think football is a s*** sport.   I dont watch sports either any more as majority of them are dominated and enjoyed by infidels.

my favorite sport is whipped infidels when they disrespect me or my religion.

• i though that Fergie time malarky was meant to work in your favour?   lmfao...

• Maguire taking out one of his own players was legend stuff. Highest paid defender in world football.  Genius.

It was a double bogey for Man U today as 5th is no longer a Champions League place as City won their appeal, 4th will be a scrap right to the death now

• Ryan

Not all hope lost yet Leicester have to play Sheffield Utd, Spurs and United, United have Palace and West Ham coming up it's all still in United's favour but worrying signs not being able to hold on to the win. Very happy for Nigerian-Irish Obafemi to get on the equalise 

• Adam

Time to dump Ole if you lot want top 4. Go beg Allegri to take the job