Help. I didn't plan for this ?

I just had a baby 8 months ago today. I found out that I am 20 weeks pregnant. I'm not with the father anymore. He doesn't suppose the one baby. What do I do for him to help with supporting both babies?  

I am scared. I didn't want to have a second baby but it's so far into the pregnancy I feel like I have to keep the baby. But. I don't have enough hours for a second maternity leave   so I won't be getting mat. Leave the second time around. I'm also scared because I didn't make a future for myself and have just been working minimum wage jobs my whole life. I'm 28 years old. How do I survive with 2 babies by myself? 

The father does come and see baby#1 everyday and has him on Friday night until Saturday night. But I just don't know how I'm going to handle 2 babies the majority of the time. With every little income. 

*im from Ontario Canada *

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.