Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 4 weeks ago

How do I get strangers to leave my infant alone when we’re out in public????????????????

People aren’t even respecting the Coronavirus 6 feet apart rules!!!!!!

Tell them that he is asleep and to stoP

• Cammie

You don't have to be mean or angry. Simply remind people of the six feet away rule. Please stay six feet away. I am sure you understand

• Koi

Put a big sign on him that says "KEEP AWAY! EBOLA!!!" 

Tell them to keep a 6' distance!

Folks like that ARE CREEPY!

OMG...I HATED when strangers touched my baby. It was maddening.

I decided to cut them off as they approached and said "DO NOT touch my child, just look". That did it!

With covid spreading everywhere, , I would not leave the house with my child, except for Doctor appointments. 

Sharply say to them, "Back off. I don't want you to touch my baby." Why be nice about it? 

tell them to **** off ez

Go into "angry momma bear" mode.

If someone approaches - immediately say "You are closer than six feet - back off" - be rude - sound mean - be firm.

• y

Age old issue and the only solution that I have ever heard that worked, was to be direct and straightforward. Some may even say rude.

Look angry when people try to approach