Would you be mad if your man ex girl said she hopes your child dies and he doesn't check her about it?

• Ana

He shouldn’t be talking to her at all. Let her say whatever. Just block her on your phones and ignore her. 

Why seek drama? Avoid drama. It’s much safer and better.

Confrontation is how you end up with criminal charges. Then you lose your good jobs. Then you end up poor your whole life. Is that really worth it? Why do you feel like you need to “tell this girl” anything? She should be nothing to you. And if she’s nothing to you, her opinion shouldn’t matter. 

Confrontation also could theoretically lead to them “rekindling a romance”, and then you’re out of luck! So you shouldn’t want him talking to her or thinking about her AT ALL. I mean, duh. 

If she says something like that, all you should think is “Wow. This girl is mentally insane. Let’s avoid her.” That’s it. Then block her and avoid her and be done with it. No need to reply back at all 

• ?

I would realize the ex girlfriend is emotionally 8 years old and has absolutely no class at all.  And why would i be mad at someone like that?  No sense in getting all mad about ignorance.

If your man is an ex-girl, I'd assume he is feeling conflicted about children due to having had a sex change.  

He isn't in charge of the world and he isn't in charge of how bitter his ex girl friend is. She has mental and emotional troubles she is not wrestling with well.. leave it to her. If you require that your bf further his involvement with her to the point that he needs care how she feels and acts and what she says? You want him to be too involved with her. Let her simmer in her bitterness on her own time, not on his! So, no. I'd not be mad at him. I'd likely hug him and kiss him and tell him it's clearer to me everyday why she lost him and then tell him he's getting smarter all the time.