Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends 2 months ago

I'm 25 and all the men on chatrooms and dating sites are 40+ should I just go for it?

I don't really want a bf I just wanna go on a few dates and maybe have sex now and again. All the men on chatrooms are keen to meet and will probably take me anywhere I want, the only problem though it that they're all over 40. There aren't any guys in their 20s or 30s. And I'm spoilt for choice because I guess there aren't many young women on chatrooms either.聽

• Ricky

Let's have sex 馃槇

Dr. Steph should get a life

If all you want is a few dates and sex occasionally.. you can find that quite easily up front and in person. Every been to a party?聽

• y

20 and 30's are out on the move, being active or they are sitting in front of a screen gaming. Older then that they slow down, instead of going out they jump on chat rooms and such. They do have the edge on life and money experiences, and enough of them get lucky so they continue to do it.聽 You want to meet people, then join some sort of group, hobbies and interest, meet like minded people.

• Fix yourself up go on those sugar baby websites, if your going to bang older dudes at least get pampered.聽

This is not the time to meet new people, sadly enough, not the time to have sex with them...you would be risking your life because of the pandemic.聽