Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Most Muslims experience their God so why do some Christians say that it isn't true?

Thank you for saying "some." 

They don't want it to be true.

God loves all of his human children, and so he hears and occasionally answers their prayers, no matter what religion or church they are in.

Muslims have only experienced the great satan

The wrong god is worst than no God.

• jimmy

Christians can't accept that other religions have other gods. They like to think that they have the market cornered when it comes to god.

Because the devil is very good at deceiving people. 

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

Perhaps not the best example, since the Muslim god is the same mythical deity as the Christian god.

Perhaps a better example is the millions of Hindus who experience their gods.

A lot of Christians won't accept Islam and there are many Muslims who will not accept Christianity. That's why they are two separate people. I believe that the differences between them are by Divine Design so there is your answer.

If Muslims had not been given a new religion then the promise made in the desert to Hagar would not have been fulfilled.

The Qur'an indicates that there will be separate heavens for Muslims and Christians and there is evidence within Christian scriptures to support this but, perhaps not surprisingly, not in the standard Bible which lends itself to a single faith of truth to the exclusion of all others.

Many Christians claim that Islam is demonic or satanic but the Christian scriptures do not agree with that because of the passage headed "Test the spirits" and the Spirit which yielded Islam testifies that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and therefore MUST have come from God.

Yes, it is quite true that many Muslims have indeed witnessed the presence of God and especially during Ramadan.

I have tasted of the fruit of both religions and have found that fruit to be excellent beyond compare.

comment:

I think it is fair comment, therefore, that if Islam was not meant to be then they most surely would not have become a nation too numerous to count and that is, of course, exactly what they were supposed to become in accordance with that very promise to which I referred.

Actually, that verse, Zechariah 14:18, implies that the Lord, the Most High, will do something far more serious unto them than withholding the rain along the lines of a plague to smite the heathens, i.e. those who reject Him.

• Marco

I don't know the answer to your question. I just wanted to say how impressed I am that you know most Muslims well enough to know their individual experiences. 

And you know that "most Muslims experience their God", how? You only know what is in your head and no one else.

they think they do but allah is fake....TRUE GOD IS TRINITY YAHWEH!!! HIS BOOK IS THE BIBLE...BIBLE IS STILL COMING TRUE...THEY WILL FIND OUT!