Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

Everytime something very bad happened to me my best friend's first reaction is to laugh really hard.....why?

We are both females

I had notice that everytime someon attack me or try to bully me my best friend start to laugh and she looks very satisfied

And everytime something good happens to me like a hot guy give me attention or when i have high grades my best friend is moody

Should i stop make company with her???

• P.L.

She sounds like a very unpleasant person but, from the way you describe her I also think she is a very insecure person.  Anyone who laughs at the type of thing you mention has a problem of one kind or another. If she's moody when you have good grades she is both insecure and jealous.

If you could make new friends and steer clear of her that would be good because she'd realise that you can do well without her.  Once you are friendly with other people she'll do anything she can to get back into a friendship with you AND it will then be your choice to allow that or steer clear of her.

I would rethink this person as being a "friend" because it is true that people will treat you how you allow them to. Speak to her about it and if it persists, move on and find better friends.

• Marvin

Your friend handles stress just like I do.  Laughing is healthy. Trust me he or she means no disrespect.

She's jealous and toxic. I know this is hard, but you need to remove her from your life. She's reacting that way because she hates you, but wants what you want. Your success is her distress, don't let her weigh you down.

Someone who does that is a not a "best friend" stop talking to and hanging out with her, she's a fake friend

Yeah she’s jealous of you.

• If she doesn't want to see you happy, but laughs when you get picked on, she's obviously not your best friend. I would just not associate with her anymore if she's likethat to you. But I hope you're able to find another friend that will make you happy, respect your feelings, and build you up and not tear you down. 

she is not a friend

• Tj

She is not your friend, time to find a new friend

• Jesere

You consider that behavior a best friend would have?