I am trying to get my Fl drivers license renewed. What should I do?

I heard to apply it on line so I did. I got confuse. I don't want to pay any fee and still get nothing.

Thank for looking into.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I thought you were saying F1. 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What's to be confused about? If the Florida DMV website allows you to enter your driver's license number and doesn't bounce you off when you do, you continue and renew your license.

Payment of the renewal fee will be the LAST thing they ask you for. You then enter your credit card number or your bank credit/debit card number in the appropriate spot, and hit "Enter". Your license isn't renewed until you do that. Up to the time you enter your payment information, your license hasn't been renewed, and you can exit from the website at any time and you won't be charged. Your renewed license will be mailed to you.  

• 4 weeks ago

The DMV wouldn't permit you to renew online if you didn't have the correct license.  And you have to give them your license number on the first question.  If it allows you to continue then you're okay and can pay the fee safely.

Source(s): Florida driver
  • May
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No need to "thank". because I'm not going to look into this for you.

What are you "confuse" about  ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Its not free. I have to pay every 4 years.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You have to pay a fee to renew your driver's license. The DMV doesn't do it for free.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Have a trusted adult help you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.