Ryan
Ryan asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 3 weeks ago

What players do you suggest your club try and sign for next season?

Martin I think you lot could do with another striker. I said in another post Long, Adams and Obafemi play well alongside Ings but they don't get enough goals. Maybe Callum Wilson if Bournemouth go down might be a good experienced option probably cost around 20-25 million seeing as Bournemouth would be a championship club and he'd probably kick up a fuss to leave if a prem club came in for him.

August will Leeds try sign Milner? Experienced premier league player, a champions league winner still going strong aged 34, former Leeds player. There are reports that Leeds aren't even considering him as well as Liverpool want to keep him so a move might not happen but maybe come the January window when Leeds might be looking for more experience and Milner might not be getting enough game time maybe Leeds will go in for him then.

KC Real Madrid apparently are more interested in selling players this summer, possibly getting ready for a big spending spree next summer if they do only sell and stay quiet in the window. I think Mbappe to Real is something most people expect but in order to secure such a move Real will have to offload all the deadwood and hope they get decent money for the likes of Bale and Rodriguez.

Liverpool fans Hombre, Aces, whoever else don't expect a lot of signings at Liverpool I don't expect any at all actually maybe one or two to fill the gaps from Lallana and Shaqiri leaving but Klopp might chose to promote some of the younger 

Jeff Hendrick is free Celtic should try snap him up

• CMD

I want wilfred ndidi at Spurs for pretty much anythign they would take.

• August

I don't think Leeds will make the approach and Milner won't want to come back as Leeds can't match what Liverpool are paying. This is a bold and speculative suggestion but Zlatan Ibrahimović would be ideal for a year at least until we are settled.We have a 15 goal forward in Bamford but with the service he is/has received, he should have netted 30. Roll on the Barnsley game and put us out of our misery.

• Adam

Gateshead fan. I'd like to see Tom Devitt signed at centre half, not great at our level but good rotation option. If possible bring in Paddy McLaughlin to add some experience in the middle. Hopefully get some decent loanees from Boro and Sunderland. And I'd love Rob Elliot (recently released from Newcastle) in goal but he may be above budget for us

Got to agree with you about southampton needing another striker and Wilson would be a good signing. I was thinking maybe we should just raid celtic like usual for Odsonne Édouard we know any deal with them could involve Fraser Forster if so a Gk would also be needed maybe Heaton of villa if they go down. I would also fancy having Shaqiri at St Marys. I also think we could do with a centre back who I'm not to sure. James Milner to Leeds I was thinking that.