Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Trump Supporters Charged With Hate Crime for Vandalizing BLM Mural in CA . Will justice be served or will they walk away........?

Graffiti isn't a mural.

🥴 I'm glad it was all defaced. 

BLM is getting to be too much and overstepping their boundaries.

People aren't necessarily racist for doing it either. This country just doesn't solely belong to BLM.

Just as nonwhites hate seeing the Confederate flag, whites feel disrespected with their fvckin' label everywhere.

You must WANT to die and a civil war.

Why should BLM get away with vandalism and those that oppose them don't? Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. 

But I did love this humorous little passage from the article, "We must address the root and byproduct of systemic racism in our country. The Black Lives Matter movement is an important civil rights cause that deserves all of our attention." Says the totally cowed little government official. Serious? What bull crap! But, God help you if you don't tow the party line!