Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Are you enjoying QUARANTINE ?

More like surviving it, but I do like watching the bears fish for salmon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcWTPFnqOLo

Youtube thumbnail

• Kathy

Not really.................

• Some people had to work the whole time as some jobs cannot be done feom home..sure the hours and job aspects are different. Hate my job right now as not what I choose to do and getting fed up with peeps saying..at least u are working. 

WTF would one enjoy such a stupid thing! Countries are different and places are open/opining up. And it is a way for governments to get more power! 

Also loved going out some weekends not all but now since virus hit u cannot go out to clubs/festivals which that is what I did so I really miss that and gets boring staying in every weekend at least u can do a bit more here now..

Some aspects of it are okay, but quite honestly I am really over it right now. I am a bit sick of my family being home all the time too, as they can be so noisy.

Yes, I'm an introvert.

🥴 I really wish. 

But no. I work in and out of home.

Otherwise, I'd be livin' it up on my sofa watching Ancient Aliens reruns while dough is rolling in from unemployment.

😏 And I seriously want to punch those who are.

• Asep

I just hate being stuck at home with my mom. If she were out of the picture then i would enjoy this