Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

Do you ever use your dog as a dishwasher?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favourite answer

I do it all the time.  Why?

• 4 months ago

No. I have never done that..

• 5 months ago

yes and after my dog is done with the dish i dont wash it i just put it back in the cupboard

• 5 months ago

That is possible, but it is bad for you and the dog because the dog could get sick from too

much food and the food could be poison for dogs. It's bad for you because the dog would be getting drool and saliva all over something your food will touch and you will put your mouth on

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, there are just some dishes that dogs cannot have.

• 5 months ago

No I don't... my dogs are never allowed to lick from a plate / bowl that we eat out of...no way. 

• Amber
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I have done it in the past but i don't anymore because my dog eats what I eat pretty much and we eat at the same time so I don't like to over load her stomach as she has acid reflux. I just never think to do it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sure, don't have to scrape the dishes.  Of course I have a dishwasher that washes them in 120 degree water!   

• 5 months ago

Yep, I have done that, guilty as charged.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yep.   Others may not like the idea, but depending on what our meal was, both my hounds did a pretty good clean-up job.   Now sadly only one, but she now has the run of both plates.   Frankie's tongue was twice the size of my Whippet's.

ps   Just to say our plates etc. all go into the dishwasher - LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.