Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

Do you ever use your dog as a dishwasher?

I do it all the time.  Why?

No. I have never done that..

yes and after my dog is done with the dish i dont wash it i just put it back in the cupboard

That is possible, but it is bad for you and the dog because the dog could get sick from too

much food and the food could be poison for dogs. It's bad for you because the dog would be getting drool and saliva all over something your food will touch and you will put your mouth on

No, there are just some dishes that dogs cannot have.

No I don't... my dogs are never allowed to lick from a plate / bowl that we eat out of...no way. 

• Amber

I have done it in the past but i don't anymore because my dog eats what I eat pretty much and we eat at the same time so I don't like to over load her stomach as she has acid reflux. I just never think to do it.

Sure, don't have to scrape the dishes.  Of course I have a dishwasher that washes them in 120 degree water!   

Yep, I have done that, guilty as charged.

• ?

Yep.   Others may not like the idea, but depending on what our meal was, both my hounds did a pretty good clean-up job.   Now sadly only one, but she now has the run of both plates.   Frankie's tongue was twice the size of my Whippet's.

ps   Just to say our plates etc. all go into the dishwasher - LOL