Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Do you think it's more painful physically losing your virginity in your late 20s, 30s or 40s than in your teens? ?

Someone told me that a woman who loses her virginity when she's not young anymore will feel more pain than a teen. 

Do you think it's true?

I'm not a teen or in my 20s so don't tell me to wait. I only want to know if it's true that a woman feels more pain if she loses her virginity when she's not young

Losing your virginity is not all that painful... i never had any pain.  And the more a person thinks it's going to be painful, the more anxiety they are going to have, and this anxiety is just going to make things uncomfortable.  Plus the female won't be sexually aroused, and how can a person have decent sex without arousal?

If a woman is with a man she's really turned on by, and she's sexually aroused, not thinking about pain or a bad experience, everything will be fine. 

possible..................

chances are she is well broken in by her toys

No one can answer this question. A woman who lost her vurginity at anytime can't tell you if it was worse or not worse than when another woman lost her virginity. Think about it. How can you ask if its worse for an older woman? The older woman doesn't know what it's like for the younger and the younger doesnt know what its like for the younger. Its all just speculations. Really only God know. Wheather one loses it young or old lose it after you're married.

If you are old your hole must be already stretched out with daily stress and exercises so find a younger man who can stay hard and pound your hole and give you the younger feelings again 

Only if she is/was Raped! 

As of last year over Sixty Million innocent Girls and Ladies had been Raped, just in the USA! So this is very common these days!