Should I confess my feelings to this guy?

We (our 30s) have know each other for years but have been hooking up for 4 months. He always liked me but I’ve never considered dating him as he was kind of a womanizer before .He always used to say that I am out of his league and I can do way better .

We have great sex, fun times, interesting conversations, he always used to be in touch, sharing his day with me. Our sexual chemistry is crazy .

I fell for him,but lately he’s been pulling away , doesn’t text anymore, became distant.

It happened kind of after we had a general conversation and I told him that he doesn’t know what he wants in life and that I want to find love but with the right guy .

The last time we met was two weeks ago.

A few days after I texted him that I have a day off and I’d love to spend it with him, he said he’d love too but he has to work that day . I responded saying, alright , Next time then. He replied: with pleasure . That was it.

Few day after that I asked him to have wine and watch a sunset together.

He texted me back like after six hours saying that he would with pleasure but once he’s back as he is travelling for work and suggested to try to plan something this weekend. I said - sounds good.

He responded 6 hrs :

I apologize for the delayed reply, I’m busy with work, can’t even check my phone and reception here is bad,btw great pics.

This was the last time we talked, i haven’t heard from him since.

I like him. I fell for him but I’m scared to tell how I feel as he seem not to be into it anymore.

Never tell a guy about your feellngs, he will run away as fast as he can.

i would move on.......................

• ?

You've admitted yourself that he's a womaniser. He's likely become more distant because he's moved on to someone new. You should really do the same. Telling him how you feel will just end in heartache

How about you pray to GOD about this? GOD knows far more than we do.