Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 3 weeks ago

How do I avoid getting COVID-19 at the grocery stores ?

I live in Florida which is now hard hit. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • A
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Limit the number of trips per month,  shop when it is less crowded.  If you can get anything with curbside pick up or delivery do that.  Always wear a mask,  use hand sanitizer and keep your distance

• 3 weeks ago

wear mask, social distancing, and you take a bath when you arrive home

• 3 weeks ago

No. 1.   Shop for canned and frozen foods and keep so that you dont have to make too many trips.   Having someone shop for  you and touching your food is not the best idea if you can go into the store!     Wear gloves, wear face mask and when you get home scrub your hands, and face.   The stores are one of the worst places as so many people shop no matter how they feel.  It's disgusting way before this pandemic.  I never understood how people could walk through a store with fever, coughing, etc.   It's very inconsiderate and it happens all the time even at restaurants.  Ignorance and selfishness always amazes in the worst way

• 3 weeks ago

Wear a mask and go when it is not crowded. Do a quick shopping, come back home and wash your hands with soap and water. Also wash all washable grocery items and keep in sun light if possible.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Just obey the social distancing rules and wear a mask if you have to.

• 3 weeks ago

Stay away from people at the grocery store. Social distance and make sure the store is sanitizing it well

• hart
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create serious health risks to the wearer

https://principia-scientific.org/neurosurgeon-face...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Many places you can food delivered to you. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Avoid people at all costs which is what I normally do anyways..

• the best you can do is keep two metres apart from people and wear a face covering and limit your time at the grocery stores.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.