Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why my boyfriend is not being able to socialise with people ?

He has only few followers on Instagram and has only 15 likes on his Instagram pictures. While on Facebook, he only get 4 or 5 likes when he posts his profile picture. In real life, he has no friends at all. He's either studying, playing video games or at the gym working out.

He said he's trying to make friends but he has nothing to talk about with people and nothing to do. He's studying dentistry and I asked him how he's going to become a dentist if he doesn't even know how to talk to people which made him sad.

I love him so much and accept him. But I just can't get it, why he's like that?

some people are like that, specially males, accept it and ignore it. 

he does not need to be social to become a dentist. people with open mouth do not talk.

also people from social media are  NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

• Ricky

Why are you so worried about it. If he doesn't want friends than that's his problem. For us men we don't care about social media. Were not leeches for attention and gratification like most women are.  He has a life and a purpose. You think he doesn't ? Than you can't be in a relationship

• Jerry

Obviously, his priorities are studying, video games, and working out -- not having IG followers and FB likes. If he's willing to accept you frittering away your life on silliness like IG and FB then it behooves you to accept his unwillingness to do likewise. 

• Helen

"I love him so much and accept him."

No. You don't.

I am like that. I am 60 now. It’s who I am . 

Why. I went through a abusive time early in my life .

That and I get bored with conversation about little stuff especially gossip. 

Why your bf is that way , too many possibilities.

Type of Mental disorder is a possibility. Asperger maybe .             

You’ll need a psychiatrist to do a proper diagnosis to properly determine that. Highly unlikely he will seek this out though . .      

Everybody is different. We are not all only like you. There are Billions of people around this world!   Each one of us is different. 

GOD is testing us to see If we will decide to Love and Obey GOD; or follow the Devil.

How about you pray to GOD for more understanding?