Are woman usually turned off by divorced men?

So I recently went through a rough divorce with my wife because she didn’t love me anymore. I’m worried about finding another woman with a divorce on my record now. I heard having a divorce on your record turns off woman, as there’s usually a good reason for a divorce. Wouldn’t someone with a divorce on their record make you skeptical of someone? Like if your an employer and see someone has a record, would you hire them? Similar analogy. Also how can I trust that a future woman I meet won’t divorce me too, woman clearly have the power to be evil and break your heart 

• Helen

"Like if your an employer and see someone has a record, would you hire them? Similar analogy"

Not at all the same. One is a conscious decision to do wrong. The other is just a decision that didn't work out. Many things contribute to the end of a marriage and very rarely is divorce entirely one person's fault.

Now, multiple divorces might be a different story... More than two or three is a pattern. More than two or three might indicate that there is a reason why he can't hold down a marriage.

You don't need to worry about the one.

Many people divorce and go on to find new partners.

"Also how can I trust that a future woman I meet won’t divorce me too"

You can't. That's the point. All relationships are a gamble that may or may not pay off. It's a risk we take when we feel it's worth it.

• rick

When my ex wife moved in with her BF and divorced me,  I was suddenly and inexplicably fairly popular. I assumed it was because of my divorce. I haven't seen any divorced men that had trouble getting dates.

If you have a rough time with a women you should learn your lessons and never go back in the same path again as women are disaster and nightmares. Find a man who will give you much peace and love and being in a warm arm of a male is a pleasure and sex is hot as well 

Best to present your divorce rather than separation status as that’s more likely to pose a problem. You’re not alone and may find someone with a similar story or willing to help you start over. 

No but yahoo is generally turned off by someone spamming the same question over and over as you are doing.

Your Marital Status has nothing to do with you Job Hunting. Qualifications, Skills and Experience acquired.

Has for us women. I personally don't have a problem with a divorcee, reason being I was engaged before and I know the relationship challenges, ups and downs. Maybe a Girl who is new in the dating world will judge you but Woman who has dated, committed will understand.