Are woman usually turned off by divorced men?

So I recently went through a rough divorce with my wife because she didn’t love me anymore. I’m worried about finding another woman with a divorce on my record now. I heard having a divorce on your record turns off woman, as there’s usually a good reason for a divorce. Wouldn’t someone with a divorce on their record make you skeptical of someone? Like if your an employer and see someone has a record, would you hire them? Similar analogy. Also how can I trust that a future woman I meet won’t divorce me too, woman clearly have the power to be evil and break your heart 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

"Like if your an employer and see someone has a record, would you hire them? Similar analogy"

Not at all the same. One is a conscious decision to do wrong. The other is just a decision that didn't work out. Many things contribute to the end of a marriage and very rarely is divorce entirely one person's fault.

Now, multiple divorces might be a different story... More than two or three is a pattern. More than two or three might indicate that there is a reason why he can't hold down a marriage.

You don't need to worry about the one.

Many people divorce and go on to find new partners.

"Also how can I trust that a future woman I meet won’t divorce me too"

You can't. That's the point. All relationships are a gamble that may or may not pay off. It's a risk we take when we feel it's worth it.

• rick
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When my ex wife moved in with her BF and divorced me,  I was suddenly and inexplicably fairly popular. I assumed it was because of my divorce. I haven't seen any divorced men that had trouble getting dates.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you have a rough time with a women you should learn your lessons and never go back in the same path again as women are disaster and nightmares. Find a man who will give you much peace and love and being in a warm arm of a male is a pleasure and sex is hot as well 

• 4 weeks ago

Best to present your divorce rather than separation status as that’s more likely to pose a problem. You’re not alone and may find someone with a similar story or willing to help you start over. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No but yahoo is generally turned off by someone spamming the same question over and over as you are doing.

• 4 weeks ago

Your Marital Status has nothing to do with you Job Hunting. Qualifications, Skills and Experience acquired.

Has for us women. I personally don't have a problem with a divorcee, reason being I was engaged before and I know the relationship challenges, ups and downs. Maybe a Girl who is new in the dating world will judge you but Woman who has dated, committed will understand. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.