Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Child obesity ?

My friend is a diet & fitness freak and is always obsessing over what she eats or can’t eat. 

Her son on the other hand is severely overweight and eats lots junk food she buys him everyday 

McDonald’s, Burger King, Kebab Shops Chip Shops, Bakery’s, Snack Vans and this is a daily thing this is not an exaggeration 

What I don’t understand is why anyone can be so woke to there own health and weight, but blinded by her child’s

I really feel for the kid as he constantly listening to his mother obsessing over weight and he is overweight she doesn’t help him, she lets him choose what he wants to eat everyday 

He’s never had fruit vegetables salads dairy, pasta, cooked meats will only eat take outs and chips and sweets & so on 

• Andy C

White pasta makes you fat. This is not an opinion but a scientific fact.

They don't know what they're doing wrong,  which is obvious because they diet and exercise as if it had anything to do with sustainable and significant weight loss. 

She simply doesn't know how bad junk food is and hhow without it, both of them would be healthy and likely thin 

It's not her fault,  her hormones,  high in oxytocin, cloud her mind when regarding her offspring. 

You see this everywhere. 

Tell her to read the book below and she will thank you for saving her and her family's life. 

"Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.

As a friend you should try and make her see the wrong she is doing. I am a Mom too and we sometimes get carried away by trying to make our kids happy but not realising we creating problems.

I think it's disrespectful to talk about someone else's child.

It's very disrespectful to talk about someone else 

What if you are African American???

You're very disrespectful 

He needs to get disrespected by the pediatrician or doctor. 

The Doctor Will Tell Him To Stop Eating So Much Fast food & stuff like that.

That is not your job to be disrespectful about someone else's child.